Celebrate Recovery Study Bible NIV (Large Print Edition)
Find freedom from life's hurts, hang-ups, and habits with the NIV Celebrate Recovery Study Bible, Large Print. Featuring a foreword by Rick Warren, this real-life spiritual guide includes articles based on the eight recovery principles of the Celebrate Recovery program and the accompanying Christ-centered twelve steps.
The¬†NIV Celebrate Recovery Study Bible¬†is a powerful and positive ally. This Bible is based on eight recovery principles found in Jesus' Sermon on the Mount and on the underlying Christ-centered twelve steps of the proven Celebrate Recovery program. This Bible and all of its added content lifts you up and shows you how to walk, step by attainable step, on a path of healing and liberty.
Based on the proven and successful Celebrate Recovery program developed by John Baker and Rick Warren, the¬†NIV Celebrate Recovery Study Bible¬†offers hope, encouragement, and, through developing a relationship with Jesus Christ, empowerment to rise above your struggles. Celebrate Recovery is a biblically-based program that helps those who are struggling by showing them the loving power of Jesus Christ through the recovery process. The Celebrate Recovery program is offered in thousands of churches worldwide.
- Complete text of the accurate, readable, and clear New International Version (NIV)
- Articles explain eight recovery principles and accompanying Christ-centered twelve steps
- Over 110 lessons unpack eight recovery principles in practical terms
- Recovery stories offer encouragement and hope
- 30 days of recovery-related readings
- Over 50 full-page biblical character studies are tied to stories from real-life people who have found peace and help with their own hurts, hang-ups, and habits
- Book introductions
- Side-column reference system keyed to Celebrate Recovery's eight recovery principles
- Topical index
1.4" H x 9.1" L x 6.2" W (2.5 lbs) 1728 pages